Our Ethos Statement:
At Guiseley Primary School our community lives by the values of our Rainbow Code. We believe that every family matters. Our mission as a school is to provide an inclusive, nurturing and challenging environment that will enrich our children’s learning, not only for their continuing education, but also provide a foundation of solid values which will guide them throughout life.
What makes our school special?
If you have any concerns regarding your child please do not hesitate to contact the school office to speak to Mrs Britton, Mrs Dungworth or Mrs Rodley. We can arrange a meeting for you with the relevant person;
Either call in to the school office, telephone on 01943 873 359 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs Wharton and a member of the Senior Leadership Team are outside school from 8.45am every morning if you have any urgent issues.
Latest School Events
- Christmas Jumper & Dinner Day07Dec2023
- Yr 1 Christmas Performance11Dec2023
2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- Yr 5&6 Carol Concert12Dec2023
6:00 am - 7:00 am @ St Oswalds Church
Together we learn, together we grow, together we achieve.
If you or your child have any concerns or issues regarding Child Protection or Safeguarding, please contact:
Mrs A Bradbury - Designated Safeguarding Lead
Miss C Adair - Deputy Designated
Mrs E Hewitt - Learning Mentor
Tel: 01943 873 359
- Next week in school is Kindness Week, and the week starts by taking part in the national Odd Sock Day on Monday 13th November.
- Parents Group will be holding a sale on Friday 10th November at the end of the school day in the wooden shelter in the playground.