Vacancy - part time KS2 Teacher (0.6 FTE)
We are looking to appoint a part time Key Stage 2 teacher for a temporary job share role in our thriving two-form entry school in heart of Guiseley. We serve our local community and work closely with our neighbouring schools as a member of the Aireborough Learning Partnership Trust.
We are looking for a candidate who can work as an effective member of our friendly and supportive team. We are committed to providing the best quality education we can for all of our children and ensuring all of our staff are well supported to do this.
The successful candidate will be:
- An inspirational teacher who motivates and enthuses children to learn
- Passionate about meeting children’s individual learning needs and committed to promoting learning where disadvantage is present e.g. SEMH or SEND needs
- Committed to developing children as independent learners and thinkers, who grow in self-regulation, self-esteem and confidence.
- Committed to achieving the highest possible standards of work and behaviour;
- A good communicator, who is caring, flexible and approachable and committed to developing parental and community engagement.
We will offer the successful candidate:
- Enthusiastic and kind children who love learning
- A happy and friendly work place with dedicated and committed staff
- Positive relationships with parents and carers who are engaged in their children’s learning
- Supportive governors and senior leaders who encourage professional development
- A nurturing and caring environment, where everyone matters.
- A school that prioritises wellbeing and personal development
- High standards across a broad and balanced curriculum with a wide range of extra curricula activities on offer
Visits to school are welcome between Monday 6th and Friday 10th November and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01943 873359 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the role, please use the Leeds City Council application form. Application Form Teacher.doc
Completed application forms need to be returned via email to email@example.com
Closing date for application – Monday 20th November 12:00 noon
Interviews – Wednesday 22nd November
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If shortlisted, you will be required to disclose relevant infotmation regarding criminal history and an on-line search will be conducted. This includes only information publicly available on-line.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Check. The details of the DBS Code of Conduct can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dbs-code-of-practice
We seek to promote diversity and equality of opportunity - applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, race, marital status, age, disability.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.